Octagon Professionals is constantly looking for the top talent available, who have a passion for space and/or space technology and is interested to join Octagon for projects at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk, The Netherlands (ESTEC).
ESTEC is a driven and technically strong organization, which seeks further additions to their teams in highly qualified, experienced professionals with an open mind, who can act independently and have the courage to challenge the limits and deliver the greatest value.
If you have over 2 years of relevant experience and think you have what it takes to join the technical ‘heart’ of European space activities, let us know!
Please contact us for further information on +31 (0) 70 3249 300 and/or send your application/CV to email@example.com. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests.
- Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training.
- Analyzing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation.
- Provision of various logistic support to the Unit.
- Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel.
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary.
- Room and resources bookings for meetings or events falling under the responsibility of the Unit.
- Administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail.
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents.
- Organization of agenda and meetings.
- Maintaining documents libraries for the Unit, including maintenance of changelog, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users.
- Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and take minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit.
- Support to the Project Review Process.
- Support to visitor service: including access control, preparing visa applications, distribution of information material.
- ESA site administration: including periodical update (e.g. daily) of site schedule, updating and distribution of the site telephone list.
- Completed secondary education. Ideally a vocational education in the secretarial domain.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken. Knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes).
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication, planning & organizational skills, willingness to learn.
- Customer and service focus & results orientated attitude.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.