Are you a seasoned Sales Professional fascinated by technology and new ideas? Would you feel in your element creating new business opportunities for a company innovative in its product development, branding and business model. If you are looking for the next step in your career and this sounds like an exciting opportunity please continue to read.
Our client, the late-stage healthcare technology start-up company, headquartered in Japan, is looking for a Business Development professional to help them maintain and further develop their client base in Europe on the European market. The role offers excellent remuneration and growth opportunities.
This position plays a vital role in the newly established European headquarters. As a sole partner of the President or the co-founder of the regional headquarters, you are expected to build a long-lasting corporate foundation, develop and execute a business strategy, and keep motivating and empowering incoming team members, in close partnership with the President.
We’re looking for an energetic, highly motivated, flexible individual who can be committed to sharing and achieving the corporate mission. Because of the stage of its organizational immaturity, job responsibilities of this position would cover a widespread area with a major focus on sales and marketing activities.
This position offers you a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience and to build the world-changing mobility company in Europe.
- Prepare a business plan that could maximize both revenue and profit;
- Study local regulations and insurance systems for localized business strategies;
- Find reliable business partners, and then nurture and manage partnerships;
- Negotiate contracts with distribution partners for mutual benefit;
- Provide on-time rolling sales forecast for better inventory control and planning;
- Maintain regionally consistent brand image by leading business partners;
- Introduce advanced yet cost-effective PR and marketing strategy;
- Implement sales and marketing automation for efficient, lean process;
- Bring and try new business models unprecedented in the traditional mobility industry.
- S. or B.A. required and M.S. or M.A preferred;
- 10+ years of business experiences including 3-5 years of sales and/or marketing experiences;
- English language skills plus French or German language skills (high level);
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Self-starter with a strong bias for action;
- Start-up or similar business development experience;
- Must be able to travel frequently within Europe – approx. 50-75% of the time.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.