Are you a junior financial and accounting professional with looking for a next step in your career?
Our client, a Korean pharmaceutical company is looking for a Finance and Admin specialist to support their finance and accounting activities in their European head office in Amsterdam as the company is expanding its business in European market. The company offers an extensive training in the HQ in South Korea and an opportunity for growth as a financial professional in the fast growing environment.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please contact us!
- Responsible for preparation of all administration (HR and GA) and tax reporting tasks appears at Accounting/ Taxation/ Finance area.
- Do the bookkeeping on the accounting system and prepare, manage the voucher, RFA and RFP.
- Prepare management reports and/or assist Head Quarter Finance Officer in preparing management reports, including Budgets and Forecasts, and in preparing various analyses as required.
- Prepare daily cash balance and monthly bank history with its monthly bank statements ;
- Prepares and manages the Budget and forecast payment;
- Manage the weekly payment list and Monthly forecast Payment list;
- Manage and file official documents (invoices, vouchers, RFAs, RFPs etc.) ;
- Manage daily balance and control Corporate Card ;
- Assist various admin tasks in day-to-day operations and administration needs of the office and employees.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in finance and accounting;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Dutch and English;
- Bachelor’s Degree or Major in accounting preferred;
- Former Treasury team or accounting team member preferred;
- Work experience in pharmaceutical industry preferred;
- Relevant Certification preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word and Power Point);
- High Attention to detail, accuracy essential and diligent personality;
- Competent in priority setting, conflict management and problem solving.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.