Do you have experience with data protection legislation and project management? Are you eager to join a cutting edge organisation which enables the largest and most advanced Research and Education Network in the world? If this sounds like the next step in your career, apply now and do not miss this opportunity!
This is a key position in ensuring preparations and readiness for ‘go-live’ of the new GDPR. The GDPR Project Manager will be responsible for providing project management expertise and organising the activities required to ensure that compliance is met for the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulations in 2018.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting in the comprehensive review of GDPR requirements and their impact on practises and procedures;
- Project managing the implementation of the organisation’s GDPR project, to ensure full compliance with all processes and procedures by May 2018;
- Working across the organisation and community to put in place monitoring of compliance with the Regulations, with other EU or local data protection provisions and with the data protection policies, including the assignment of responsibilities, awareness raising and training of staff involved in processing operations throughout the organisation;
- Providing leadership in the project to meet the project’s objectives.
You will be required to travel within Europe in this role, and may occasionally be required to travel outside Europe.
- Working knowledge of UK and EU data protection legislation (including GDPR);
- Experience in Information Governance, Data Protection and regulatory change roles;
- Project Management experience with suitable qualifications;
- Significant practical experience of delivering several large cross-organisational projects or programmes;
- Flexible and adaptive attitude;
- Enjoys overcoming challenges and finding solutions;
- Highly execution focused;
- Focused on achieving measurable outcomes;
- Mind-set of continuous learning and growth;
- Passionate, open and collaborative approach toward work.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.