Are you a young professional with around 1 year of experience or a recent graduate with a solid internship where you explored inventory management techniques? Are you looking for the entry level role in a well-known company where you can grow and develop?
As an Inventory Coordinator you will improve the delivery (performance) and the quality of information of the factories/suppliers, in order to achieve the allocation level determined by the organization towards the market and to optimize the stock while maintaining this level. Are you excited to learn more? Read moer below and get in touch!
- Coordinate, analyze and predict demand for parts to realize the lowest possible stock level;
- Determine and maintain initial orders as well as follow-up orders (replenishments) to achieve the required allocation level and lowest possible stock, during the life cycle of a part;
- Factory/supplier evaluation and management;
- Develop, train/improve and control factories/suppliers through monitoring and analysis;
- Provide information towards factories/suppliers and towards distributors;
- Participate in multidisciplinary projects;
- Support and direct the Purchase and Inventory Administrator.
- A relevant Higher Professional Education (preferably in Logistics or Industrial Engineering);
- At least 1 year of relevant experience and solid knowledge of inventory management and stock control is a must (candidates with less then 1 year will be considered if they have a solid job related intern-/trainee-ship);
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work with huge data sets in Excel;
- Developed reporting and communication skills;
- Ability to handle suppliers and address issues with them, hands-on;
- Determined and “eager to learn” mentality;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Accurate, service minded and able to set priorities.
What the company offers you:
- International environment where you can learn and develop;
- Opportunity to join a professional A-brand organization;
- Independent, responsible and challenging position;
- Good terms of employment.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.