Are you seeking an administrative position where you can support a team of multinational professionals? Our client, an international non-profit organization for healthcare, is currently recruiting an Office Manager/Administrative Assistant to join their team in Amsterdam. You will be providing support in the area of office management, administration and secretarial work within the organization. Would you like to join this international and purpose-driven team? Apply today and let us know that you are interested!
Your responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
- General office administration/clerical support; photocopying, filing, checking mails, maintaining office equipments/supplies, telephonist/receptionist function etc;
- Preparation of financial documents and requesting for the required approvals;
- Maintain contact and correspondence with existing vendors;
- Organizing and supporting the meetings and other agenda supporting documents;
- Attend and service meetings and take minutes and distribute after meetings along with any other relevant materials;
- Drafting and submitting required report in timely manner;
- Arrangement of the flight, hotel and meeting for guests from abroad;
- Maintaining the websites and social media channels as well as responding to queries.
- 3-5 years of working experience in multinational environment;
- At least Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university;
- Fluency in Dutch and English languages. Read, analyze, and interpret complex documents in both languages;
- Remain focused in the face of pressure, delivers against timelines, not intimidated by tasks/time limitations;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Success in roles requiring execution of multiple tasks while responding to multiple priorities;
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in organizational settings;
- Self-starter, self-disciplined;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Understanding of basic financial principles;
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.