Octagon Professionals is constantly looking for the top talent available, who have a passion for space and/or space technology and is interested to join Octagon for projects at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk, The Netherlands (ESTEC).
ESTEC is a driven and technically strong organization, which seeks further additions to their teams in highly qualified, experienced professionals with an open mind, who can act independently and have the courage to challenge the limits and deliver the greatest value.
If you have over 2 years of relevant experience and think you have what it takes to join the technical ‘heart’ of European space activities, let us know!
Please contact us for further information on +31 (0) 70 3249 300 and/or send your application/CV to email@example.com. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests, analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing the distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation.
Provision of various logistic support to the Unit:
- Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel.
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary.
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Unit.
- Administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail.
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents.
- Organization of agenda and of meetings.
- Maintaining documents libraries for the Unit, including maintenance of changelog, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users.
- Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and take minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit.
- Participation to organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required.
- Participation in the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading, of Procurement Process specific documentation (ITT documents, Minutes of meeting, clarifications).
- Data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g. SAP, PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis.
- Participate to the yearly review elaboration of the Contract Action (CAP) file provided by Initiators. Along the year inputs and keep the CAP file up to date.
- Follow up and send reminders ( TO, CO). Report to Head of the service on overload and delays.
- Coordinate with Project Controllers (or “BCAMs”) for the creation of SAP objects and the availability of required supporting documents (SoW, ITT package, TEB Report).
- Input and timely follow up the electronics tools used by Procurement Department to support the Contracts Officers during execution of the Procurement process( SAP, Sharepoint).
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Completed secondary education. Ideally a vocational education in a secretarial domain.
- High level of flexibility as well as initiative and team spirit.
- Easy contact with personnel and well-balanced autonomy in the execution of the requested tasks.
- Rigour, commitment and reliability in the execution of the assigned tasks.
- Highly proficient in modern electronics office automation tools, in particular, Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes).
- Ability to communicate with industry counterparts in the execution of the unit specific tasks.
- Capacity to identify priority actions and handle the high workload.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken; knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.