Do you have an affinity for resource planning? Are you proficient in creating tableau dashboards? If so, this opportunity might be for you!
We are looking for a Resource Support & Control Specialist who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). If that sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
You will be assigned to the Financial Management Section of the Directorate and provide support in the tasks listed below.
- Coordination and consolidation of in-year and multiyear resource plans.
- Multi-year analysis, historical trends.
- Proactive Programme/Project controlling, analysis and reporting.
- Interfacing with counterparts in other Directorates, such as finance/corporate controllers/project controllers.
- Interfacing with Directorate’s Business Controller Administration Managers.
- EC FP7/H2020 reporting.
- Monitoring and control of Service Level Agreement.
- Contributing to the definition, implementation and improvement of management support processes, methods and tools.
- Contributing to the multiyear performance assessment and specific analysis of the Directorate.
- Supporting colleagues in the team to ensure smooth operations and continuous high standard of service to internal and external customers.
Additionally, you may be involved in the following activities:
- Support in the implementation of the Directorate’s overall workforce resource planning, competency evolution and controlling.
- Monitoring recruitment, functional and integrated support, competency evolution and succession planning.
- Workload planning and controlling and maintaining interfaces with the corresponding counterparts in other Directorates.
- Controlling the Directorate’s Analysis Centre.
- Financial implementation of contracts, controlling and reporting.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or MBA degree from a recognized institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration with at least 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills with the ability to manage large and complex data sets.
- The ability to synthesize complex information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating a balance of assertiveness with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- A results-oriented and proactive approach.
- Excellent communication skills, and be client focused.
- Ability to work autonomously, whilst being a cooperative team player in a diverse and international team.
- Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken, knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- SAP and IPSAS knowledge is considered a distinct asset for the position.
- Experience in creation and development of Tableau dashboards.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.