Are you a motivated Sales Associate that is looking for the next step in your career? Do you speak fluent English and Dutch and are you interested in working with a team of internationals? If so, read further and get in touch with us!
Our Client, a top LED manufacturer, is looking for a Sales Associate to join their team in Amsterdam.
The Sales Associate is responsible for the day to day interaction with customers in order to provide outstanding customer service and information in response to inquiries about products and services and in particular regarding order to remittance information. The Sales Associate also interacts with their headquarter daily regarding customer order to remittance information and supports Key Account Managers/Sales Manager (s) in communications with customers, particularly when Key Account Managers/Sales Manager are out of office.
- Handling sales process and sales order related activities, such as:
- Process purchase orders, place orders and organize release of products;
- Data input, maintenance in Exact and the company’s Internal Order System;
- Obtain customer credit information, work with accounting to set up accounts and credit terms.
- Interface between headquarter and customer regarding shipment dates, supplier change requests and sample requests:
- Manage and coordinate customer forecasts, product inventory and order status;
- Assist with customer requests for qualification documentation;
- Answer customers non-technical inquires and communicate necessary information to Key Account Manager/Sales Manager.
- Provide Internal and External (Sales) Support:
- Support Sales Manager and Key Account Manager activities when they are traveling;
- Support business relationship between customer and Key Account Manager/Sales Manager in order to optimize communication and reach mutual goals.
- Maintain familiarity with the company’s processes, procedures and policies;
- Reporting to Sales Manager in Europe.
- MBO/Secondary Vocational Level;
- Three years technical sales support background;
- Preferably experience in international electronic trading business;
- Fluent in Dutch & English;
- Technically minded;
- Capable of preserving confidential and/or sensitive information;
- Ability to pay attention to details and gather comprehensive information on customer needs;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient computer skills MS Office;
- High energy level, multitasker, good time management skills and know how to prioritize in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.