Are you an analytical and customer-centric sales professional with experience in the automotive industry? Are you willing to go the extra mile to advance your career in the EU headquarters of a leading global automotive brand? If yes, continue reading.
Our client, a well-known Japanese automotive producer is looking for an Account Coordinator to join their powered two-wheeler division located in Schipol-Rijk.
- Gather, analyze and provide market data from distributors in order to contribute to the realization of the MTP and Marketing Plan for the PTW business;
- Translate the market data in local marketing and sales strategy- and operational action plan for assigned areas and products (together with distributors) top contribute to the targets as set out in MTP and Marketing Plan;
- Collect, analyze and report the market data from distributors and competitors and initiate actions for each individual market and harmonize actions of distributors in line with the MTP and Marketing Plan, to meet the quantitative and qualitative objectives.
- Formulate and realize the sales budget;
- Work closely together with the PSI department on a day to day basis. Monitor and control that PSI is in line with MTP and Marketing Plan and market developments.
- Inform, advise and get feedback from distributors (on market data, competitor activity and marketing) to create transparent business and support to distributors to achieve their and our targets;
- Responsible for Product Management PTW information;
- Manage Market Communication Material to the Marketing Division and quality control of technical information for communication purposes.
- Bachelor level through education or working experience;
- Experience of 3-5 years in a related field;
- Excellent communication skills in an international environment;
- Analytical and commercial thinking, excellent organization skills;
- Pro-active attitude;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and in writing. Mastering other European languages is an advantage (e.g. French, Spanish, Italian, etc.)
- “Go the extra mile”- type personality.
- International environment where you can learn and develop;
- Professional A-brand organization;
- Independent, responsible and challenging position;
- Good terms of employment.:
- 13th-month payment
- Travel allowance
- Holiday allowance
- Additional leave days
- Mobile & Laptop
- The first contract will be a temporary contract, with the intention to extend or offer an indefinite contract.
- Additional benefits:
- Staff bike program
- License support
- Staff discount on company products
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.