Do you have senior level sales experience with IT vendors or system integrators? Do you have knowledge of the Dutch hardware and software market related to Enterprise industries such as in Healthcare, Energy, Finance, Government, or ISP? If so, keep reading!
Our client is a leading global multinational telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics manufacturer. They are experts in the ICT sector, bridging the digital divide by providing opportunities for people all over the world to enjoy broadband services, as well as creating sustainable solutions to allow consumers to reduce their power consumption and carbon footprint. Now, they are looking for Account Managers to join their Healthcare/ Energy/ Finance/ Government/ISP divisions in Amsterdam.
- Understanding customer and industry needs, and finding technical solutions accordingly to support the client’s growth within Enterprise industries like Healthcare/ Energy/ Finance/ Government/ ISP;
- Proactively seeking, identifying and developing business opportunities in one of the relevant industries;
- Identifying the key customer requirements and coordinating with Product Management and Engineering to allow for the smooth application of requirements with the product solutions;
- Producing and delivering official business proposals, quotations and presentations;
- Creating business plans with customers and their partners, and helping to establish new business models and support product features;
- Creating a sales strategy consistent with company strategy;
- Organizing company resources on local, regional and HQ level to guarantee successful top projects;
- Practicing and sharing industry best practice and setting overall standards.
- At least 5 years of relevant sales experience with IT vendors or system integrators;
- Knowledge of Dutch hardware and software market related to one of the industries;
- Proven track record in sales within the enterprise industry and a strong relationship network;
- Solid understanding of IT-systems and underlying hardware and software;
- Fluency in English and Dutch is a must, including good oral and written communication;
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- At least 27 vacation days;
- Lease car or travel allowance;
- Attractive bonus scheme;
- Pension scheme.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.