Do you have at least 5 years of sales experience with IT vendors or system integrators? Do you have knowledge of the Dutch hardware and software market related to ISP? If so, keep reading!
Our client is a leading global multinational telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics manufacturer. They are experts in the ICT sector, bridging the digital divide by providing opportunities for people all over the world to enjoy broadband services and creating sustainable solutions to allow consumers to reduce power consumption and carbon footprint. Now, they are looking for an Account Manager to join their ISP division in Amsterdam.
- Understand customer and industry needs, and using this knowledge to further growth of solutions in the ISP industry, while serving customer and industry needs;
- Proactively seek out, identify and develop business opportunities;
- Identify key customer requirements and coordinate with Product Management and Engineering to ensure the smooth implementation of requirements with the product solutions;
- Produce and deliver formal business proposals, quotations and presentations;
- Create co-operative business plans with customers and their partners and help to define new business models and support product features;
- Create a Sales strategy consistent with company strategy;
- Organize company resources from the local level, region and HQ to ensure winning top projects;
- Provide industry best practice sharing and set overall standards;
- Publicly represent the company solutions at end-customers, exhibitions, forums, workshops, etc.
- At least 5 years of sales experience with IT vendors and system integrators;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Dutch ISP hardware and software market;
- A proven sales track record within the ISP enterprise market with a strong relationship network;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written;
- Ability to work in teams.
- At least 27 vacation days;
- Lease car or travel allowance;
- Attractive bonus scheme;
- Pension scheme.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.