Do you have at least 1 year of experience in a business development OR account management role? Do you thrive in a fun and innovative, start-up company environment that has an innovative product line? If so, continue reading!
Our client, a well-known late-stage start-up company within the mobility industry, is looking for a French and English speaking Account Manager to join their team in the Amsterdam area. In the role, you will play a key role in developing and maintaining a network of B-to-B customers in order to generate more revenue streams and to meet customer satisfaction. You will serve as a key public face of the company.
- Become a subject matter expert on customer’s service, processes, and operations;
- Manage regular meetings with customers to review and improve customer performance;
- Answer technical and non-technical questions with internal support;
- Find new and creative ways to grow customer engagement;
- Identify further sales expansion opportunities through close communications with customers;
- Develop demo unit dispatch plans for sales promotion;
- Suggest new business approaches with limited financial investment and yet good return;
- Tackle market research, strategy planning and new customer acquisition;
- Contribute to contract discussion and negotiation with potential customers.
- At least 1 year of working experience preferably in sales or account management;
- English and French proficiency in written and verbal communication in business; German is preferable;
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and problem-solving skills;
- Strong desire for personal development and new learnings;
- Able to travel frequently – approx. 50% of the time;
- In possession of an EU driver’s license.
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Possibility to work from home up to 3 days a week;
- Commuting and travel allowance;
- 25 holidays per year.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.