Our client, an esteemed corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, is looking for an Accountant to join their Investment Accounting department in the local office in Amsterdam. The role is a maternity leave replacement for a period of 1 year. It offers excellent work environment with opportunity to work on multiple international projects and flexibility to opt for 3 to 5 full days or short 5 days depending on the preference and availability of the candidate.
If this sounds interesting, please continue reading.
- Accounting: Book Keeping, handling monthly/quarterly/year-end closing and reporting to the head office in Tokyo;
- Legal: Creating an annual report in accordance to Dutch Corporate Law. Ensure that all necessary documentation has been provided by the HQ;
- Finance: Creating Payment Orders, correspondence with partner financial institutions, finance department in the UK and HQ in Tokyo;
- General affairs: Arrangement of internal meetings, document preparation, signature collection and archiving;
- Tax: Computing and preparation of VAT and all tax related declarations; submitting documents to external advisors; responding to questions, and reporting to the head office;
- Audit: Acting as a contact point to the external auditor, i.e. providing requested data, responding to questions, and preparing a report to the head office.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in an international team;
- High level of cultural awareness and good communication skills;
- A bachelor’s degree (HBO/WO) or equivalent;
- Fluency in English and Dutch. Japanese language skills would be a big advantage.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.