Are you an administrative professional with at least 2 years of experience? Are you seeking an opportunity in an international dynamic environment?
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). Read more about this exciting opportunity and apply today!
- Day-to-day support regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests.
- Analyzing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation.
- Provision of various logistic support.
- Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration).
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary.
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events.
- Administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail.
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents.
- Organization of agenda and meetings.
- Maintaining documents libraries, including maintenance of changelog, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users.
- Maintaining and following up actions lists and taken minutes of coordination meetings.
- Participation to the organization of events (e.g. workshops, conferences).
- Support to the Project Review Process.
- Support to visitor service: including access control, preparing visa applications, distribution of information material.
- ESA site administration: including periodical update (e.g. daily) of site schedule, updating, and distribution of the site telephone list.
- Participation to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading.
- Data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g. SAP, PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis.
- Completed secondary education or professional training in administrative support and/or secretarial activities.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken. Knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes).
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- Up to 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable trainings/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- Yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.