Are you an experienced Dutch-speaking Administrative professional? Are you flexible, organized and internationally-minded? If so, keep reading.
Our client, a Japanese company in the industry of construction technology and machinery, is looking for a Senior Administrator or Administrative Coordinator to support their office in Almere, The Netherlands.
- Arranging and checking employment contracts, employee handbooks and related policies;
- Management of payroll calculation and tax return;
- Coordinating the recruitment of new personnel;
- Support for setting up the performance appraisal system;
- Understanding of the latest employment laws;
- Management/operation of compliance-related work (health and safety, CLA, pension fund, GDPR, etc.);
- Management of various insurance (business, movable property, cargo, liability, sickness, passengers, household, medical care, etc.);
- Registration update (KVK, Companies House);
- Contracts management;
- Support for expatriates (Dutch to English translation/ interpretation, work permit, 30% ruling application, etc.);
- Management of IT environment (internet, telephone, printing machines, TV conferencing systems, etc.);
- Support of the Accounting and Finance Manager (accounts receivable and accounts payable, bank statement management, payment etc.);
- Daily chores and office management (answering phones, attending to guests/ clients, purchase of office supplies, management of mail/ post, courier arrangement, improving the work environment etc.).
- Fluent (or native) proficiency of Dutch and a good level of English is a must;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Previous experience in HR-related and compliance-related work (health and safety, CLA, GDPR, etc.);
- Ability to communicate with external consultants;
- Attentive, flexible and cooperative personality;
- Flexibility and willingness to do daily chores;
- Previous experience in an international or Japanese company is preferred;
- Valid work permit for The Netherlands.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.