Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic recruitment consultant to join our hugely successful and proactive Aerospace recruitment team. This is predominantly a delivery role with minimal to no business development. Previous Technical/ IT / Engineering or other related recruitment experience is essential and strong organisational, administration and time-management skills are fundamental in this challenging role.
If you find yourself a good fit, read more below and get in touch with us today!
You will be responsible for:
- Looking for top talent via various sources;
- Qualifying candidates via pre-screening calls as well as face to face & Skype interviews;
- Preparing candidates for interviews and meetings with clients;
- Registering candidates and maintaining the recruitment database up to date;
- Editing & formatting CV’s, preparing job descriptions and other recruitment related materials;
- Managing incoming applications from job boards, Octagon website, and social media;
- Supporting senior and mid-level recruiters with other ad hoc tasks.
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources or Organizational Psychology;
- At least 3-6 months experience in HR/recruitment field (internships & traineeships count!);
- Excellent English language skills, both written & spoken; another language will be an asset;
- Full proficiency with MS Office, especially Microsoft Word;
- Creative attitude and ability to think out of the box;
- Self-confidence and ambition to succeed;
- Professional approach with a willingness to learn;
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well under pressure.
- Experience with interviewing or assessment techniques;
- Experience working with a Recruitment CRM/HRIS – Applicant Tracking System;
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with 8% holiday allowance and advice on tax-free benefits;
- 24 days holiday on top of Dutch public holidays;
- Stimulating working environment with growth opportunities;
- Training and development sessions;
- Company events & Friday drinks;
- Fully expensed iPhone;
- Friendly office spaces and a football table.