Are you a business support professional with at least 2 years of experience? Do you have an affinity with documentation and engineering subjects?
We are looking for an Assistant Configuration Officer who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). Read more about this exciting opportunity and apply today!
Engineering administrative tasks:
- Management of Protocols, CRs, RfDWs, OCRs, CPs.
- Actions management (all external telecons: start with system level- IST/EIMPT/ERBs/CET- and as needed extend to discipline), possibly using the emis portal action tool (additional field on source telecom to be added).
- Follow up of overdue actions.
- Meetings planning (build-up and maintenance of actions and meetings database), collection and integration of Weekly Engineering Report Status for each Friday COB (distributed to all team Mondays).
- Long term, generation of an ESA MPCV Documents Repository.
Management administrative tasks:
- Distribution of CCN for review internally and to NASA when applicable.
- Organization of the CCBs.
- CCB secretariat.
- Processing of Disposition records and distribution to Industry.
- Compilation of packages for CCN negotiation meeting with Industry.
- Tracking of CCB action closure.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of secondary studies or equivalent in Business Administration.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Good organization skills, customer-oriented behaviour and rigorous work approach.
- Previous experience in the processing of technical documentation and a technical/scientific education background would be an asset.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken. Knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- Up to 30 vacations days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- A yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.