Are you a legal professional experienced in procurement and contract matters? Are you seeking a new challenge where you can contribute with your knowledge and expertise?
We are looking for an Assistant Contracts Officer who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). If you are passionate about the Space industry and would like join an international environment, read more and apply today!
Assisting one or more ESA Contracts Officers in the following tasks:
- Prepare requests for offers/invitations to tender.
- Participate in the evaluation of offers and tenders.
- Prepare and negotiate the resulting contracts.
- Participate in the monitoring of the execution of the contracts.
- Deal with administrative, contractual, legal and industrial problems arising from the procurements concerned.
For the specific support concerning the sale of equipment, satellite systems products and services to third parties (“external services”) the tasks are as follows:
- Handling requests for quotation from external customers (third parties).
- Preparing respective approval requests.
- Submitting proposals to external customers.
- Negotiating and writing contracts with these customers.
- Follow-up executions and administration.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Economics or Management or Business Administration.
- A talent for the formulation of contractual/legal documents and for negotiations.
- At least two years of experience in contract matters gained either in industry, law firms, or public administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software tools. Knowledge of other systems like Lotus Notes and SAP would be an asset.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of French or another member state language is an asset
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- Up to 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- A yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Application deadline: Thursday, the 21st of March
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.