We are looking for an Assistant Resource Controller with manpower management afinity who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). Read more about this exciting opportunity and apply today!
- Responsible for the efficient administration of the contractor recruitment process for TEC, including updating and maintaining the recruitment system, proactively raising issues to the Directorate’s Technical Officer and producing reports/management information as required.
- Administration of the TEC Timesheet Interface, ensuring the timely completion of timesheets assisting (new) users, proposing and supporting improvements.
- Support in the management of the Directorate’s resources and technical infrastructure.
- Support in the implementation of the Directorate’s overall workforce resource planning, competency evolution and controlling.
- Implementing and operating uniform procedures and information systems for the management and control of activities, ensuring proper coherence and quality of data; participating in the definition of efficient processes, methods and tools, with particular emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Monitoring recruitment, functional and integrated support, competency evolution and succession planning.
- Workload planning and controlling and maintaining interfaces with the corresponding counterparts in other Directorates.
- Maintaining a detailed view of the workload and workforce evolution at competency level, implementing a pro-active controlling function and performing the necessary analysis to support regular reporting and the related decision-making processes.
- Controlling the Directorate’s Analysis Centre.
- Financial implementation of contracts, controlling and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of secondary studies or equivalent.
- Good analytical and reporting skills and have an affinity with manpower control.
- Applicants should demonstrate excellent communication skills and be client- focused.
- Candidates should have an attention for detail and a structured way of working.
- Due to the nature of the position discretion and observance of correct data handling is essential.
- Candidates should have proven ability to work autonomously, whilst being cooperative team players in a diverse and international team.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken. Knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- Up to 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable trainings/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- A yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.