Are you a sales professional with a consultative approach, looking for the next step in your career? Do you have a background in supply chain and procurement? If yes, please read further!
Our client, a global market leader in cloud-based, procurement sourcing solutions for the last 20 years, is now looking for an ambitious Business Development Executive to expand their Benelux client base further. You will become a part of a fast-growing team, where fresh ideas are appreciated and implemented fast. The role offers excellent remuneration and growth opportunities and will be a perfect fit for a result-driven, energetic and hands-on Sales professional, who would flourish in corporate culture, characterized by flat hierarchy, good humor and an informal tone.
- Master the identification of relevant prospects at target companies using tools like Google, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LeadIQ, Salesloft, and other prospecting tools;
- Become an expert at prospecting; organize and maximize efforts to book qualified discovery calls and demos;
- Connect with target prospects using best practices in cold calling, email, and LinkedIn – and being persistent following up;
- Skillfully build interest and create qualified opportunities with new prospects;
- Be an expert on the company’s solution and able to passionately explain how it will help the future clients save time, money, and improve productivity and risk management;
- Coordinate demonstrations on eSourcing Consultants’ calendars and log activities in Salesforce.
- At least a Bachelor degree in a relevant field;
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience preferably in Supply Chain Management, Global Sourcing & Procurement;
- Lead generation experience and success within technology and/or software;
- Fluency in Dutch and English both verbal and written; Fluency in French or German will be an added advantage;
- Previous experience of working with SalesForce;
- Ability to speak with CEOs, VPs, Directors, and ask thought-provoking questions;
- Willingness to make call after call;
- Charismatic personality with eagerness to learn quickly, excellent communication/presentation skills and creative problem-solving approach;
- Attractive remuneration package with commission plan;
- Freedom and flexibility to work at own pace and from home;
- Health Insurance;
- Ample opportunity for both professional and personal development in a changing environment and expansive business.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.