Are you a Business Development Professional, expert in onboarding new customers and cross selling solutions in the Insurance market (Claims & Underwriting)? Are you an authentic, energetic individual with a can-do mentality and the ability to drive growth ambition?
If so, then read on!
Our client, a global leader in data, applications and services for insurance and automotive, is looking for a Business Development Manager to support the continuing growth.
- Excellent product knowledge and consultative ability
- Focus on identifying and converting new business
- Engage with key executives and create qualified leads
- Manage complex software sales cycles; negotiate pricing and close contracts
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- 2-5 years of enterprise solution sales experience with digital or insurance technology
- 5+ years of proven business development skills
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise software deals
- Experience in developing value propositions with customers and exemplary knowledge of sales principles, practices, tactics and tools
- Good in relation and stakeholder management
- An individual with a strong work focus on creating new business
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communications, presentation, time management and prioritization
- Ability to travel day to day for customer meetings around the Netherlands
- Fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant study is required