Do you have at least 3 years of business development experience in the FMCG industry? Do you want to play a pivotal role in expanding the European customer base of an international consumer health products manufacturer? If yes, please continue reading!
Our client, an innovative company in consumer skincare products are looking for a Business Development Manager responsible for identifying and developing new opportunities in the EMEA region, to be based in their office in Rijswijk.
- Responsible for identifying and developing new opportunities in the EMEA region;
- Develop existing and new sales relationships with a network of distributors and retailers, with the objective of driving profitable growth;
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams to ensure key business objectives are achieved;
- Responsible for making key tactical decisions, and new territory planning processes;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience within the FMCG sector;
- Strong commercial attitude & negotiation skills;
- Experience of dealing with distributors and managing new relationships;
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Flexibility to travel around 30% of the time;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-cultural organization is essential.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.