Do you have experience in Pricing, Market Research and Intelligence? Are you passionate about the Automotive industry? Do you want to advance your career in the EU headquarters of a leading global Automotive brand? If yes, continue reading.
Our client, a well known Japanese Automotive producer is looking for a Business Planning and Pricing Coordnator to join their Parts and Accessories division in the Schipol area. The job provides a very good benefit package and offers plenty of opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Perceived value pricing: define, implement and maintain the price setting of new & existing parts within the captive and sensitive segments;
- Market conform prices: define and provide input for market studies;
- Operational pricing: handle all incoming price requests from our affiliates based on our Parts & Accessories business planning policy & strategy;
- Business Intelligence data analysis: investigate, obtain, analyse and provide P&A business intelligence in close consultation with the Department Manager Parts;
- Reporting: devise and define monthly reports and ad hoc reports for senior Management, in consultation with the managers;
- Cooperate with the Business Intelligence team (IT) to standardize and automate the various reports to help other teams be more efficient and effective in their action follow-up;
- Projects: initiate and participate in occasional short and medium term projects on behalf of the Business Planning department or P&A division or YMENV, aimed at bringing forward aspects that are important to After Sales and /or YMENV
- HBO or technical education in business (commercial);
- Relevant working experience (Pricing) in a commercial and International environment (preferable in the Parts & Accessory, Automotive business);
- Strong knowledge of MS Office software tools like Access, Cognos, Excel & Power Point;
- Excellent analytical, presentation and reporting skills and able to convince people;
- Affinity with our products (Motorcycle, ATV, Marine);
- MC driving license would be an asset but is not a must;
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both spoken and written;
- The right attitude to support.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.