Are you an experienced Channel Manager? Do you have at least 3 years of working experience in channel management related to the enterprise ICT market? Do you want to join the Amsterdam branch of an Internationally known company, and contribute to its growth? If so, keep reading!
Our client is a leading global multinational telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics manufacturer. They are experts in the ICT sector, bridging the digital divide by providing opportunities for people all over the world to enjoy broadband services and creating sustainable solutions to allow consumers to reduce power consumption and carbon footprint. Now, they are looking for a Channel Manager to join their team in Amsterdam.
- Recruit, enable, develop partners and represents our client in all activities associated with channel support;
- Drive channel revenue growth according to the overall revenue and growth targets of the region;
- Execute programs and educate partners on these programs to influence the adoption of our client’s solutions;
- Add value in the sales cycle of partners through acting as a sales coach or by contributing personally to each customer opportunity;
- Develop and implement strategies for targeted partner accounts;
- Share information and build prospects through maintaining a network among partner organizations, as well as colleagues and customers;
- Understand the partners needs & provide effective solutions;
- Building In-depth knowledge of industry and multiple areas of channel sales and our clients products/services.
- At least 3 years of experience in channel management in the ICT sector;
- Capability to influence individuals to achieve desired results;
- Capability of listening and reacting accordingly;
- Having an excellent insight of the competition, and being business orientated and performance driven;
- Excellent consultative, presentation, strategic planning, communication and negotiation skills;
- In-depth understanding and/or practical knowledge of Networking and Server/Storage technology;
- Capable of establishing, maintaining and expanding commercial network;
- Proven success and track record in channel management related to ICT;
- Fluency in Dutch and English both verbal and written command.
- At least 27 vacation days;
- Leas car or travel allowance;
- Attractive bonus scheme;
- Pension scheme.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!