Do you have experience in dealing with commercial contracts? Do you have a good working knowledge of the fundamental legal provisions of commercial contracts? Are you skilled with drafting, analyzing and interpretation of contracts? If yes, read further!
Our client, a global legal and management consultancy firm, headquartered in the US is looking for a Commercial Contracts Analyst for a large-scale IT services client, based in Rijswijk. The role is part of the Contract and Commercial Solutions department and entails working remotely with the team and in close cooperation with both internal and external clients. It offers an excellent remuneration package and opportunity to work for a global market leader in legal transformation.
- Provide advice and support in connection with a range of contract types, including drafting and reviewing change control notices, small contract documents, legal research and contract interpretation;
- Work in tandem with a senior lead to assess and draft contractual provisions;
- Contract administration such as sending notifications, letters, claims, variations,
- Non- material contract obligations monitoring;
- Provide ongoing advice to account teams regarding legal and commercial implications of specific terms and conditions in contracts;
- Provide commercial/contract support to client account/sales teams;
- Adherence to client policies, procedures, and processes and governance;
- Provide transactional support in connection with a range of commercial agreements;
- Assist account teams with change control notices and amendments to existing agreements;
- Working approach to on the job learning and development;
- Have clear development goals for 6, 12, 18 months (in conjunction with manager).
- BA/BS required (or regional equivalent education);
- 2+ year experience in law firm and/or global corporation is preferred. Outsourcing/supplier experience desirable;
- Contract and commercial drafting and assessment experience required, including a level of client (internal or external) engagement;
- Ability to provide guidance/interpretation on existing contract provisions;
- Ability to work remotely and within a team, build relationships with other business functions (legal, finance, compliance, etc.);
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Demonstrable knowledge and judgment about contractual and commercial risks/issues in transactions;
- Demonstrate the ability to think outside the box;
- Ability to manage a high volume of small/medium value, low complexity work;
- Good working knowledge of the fundamental legal provisions of commercial contracts and commercial risks/issues of commercial contracting;
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Openness to travel locally and regionally from time to time.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.