We’re currently looking for a Content Marketing Intern to join the Octagon team in The Hague. You will be instrumental in creating and publishing content that engages with our international target audience. The ability to reinforce the Octagon Professionals brand within the international business community is key for this position.
Octagon Professionals is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and international team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
Join a diverse, international team with an entrepreneurial spirit along with a service and quality mentality, and actively contribute to the organization’s success and growth.
- Own the business’s website and social media, being responsible for ensuring quality compelling content;
- Provide SEO ready content for business audiences that’s current and in-tune with their interests and needs;
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence;
- Monitoring the company’s brand on the website and social media use;
- Identify core objectives for the content and develop metrics and methods for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of the content.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Journalism, Psychology or any other related field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Time management and people skills;
- Excellent English, written and spoken;
- Basic knowledge of one of the following creative tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, Avid, Premier, and Photoshop.
What type of individual are we looking for?
- An eager, creative, entrepreneurial, proactive, driven and energetic individual with a positive, professional attitude.
What we offer you
- Opportunity to learn about job marketing, analytics (web & social), content creation, design skills, and many other productivity tools;
- 500 €/month remuneration;
- Travel allowance;
- 24 vacation days per annum;
- 6 months internship with the possibility to become permanent.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.