Do you have experience in the field of cooperation management within the industry? If so, read on!
Our client is a leading global multinational telecommunications equipment leader and is looking for a professional that will help them develop their innovative research center in Amsterdam.
- Develop academic cooperation strategies and projects based on business development requirements, and take overall responsibility for project requirement analysis, execution, and subsequent evaluation and feedback.
- Be responsible for developing, managing, and maintaining the relationship between experts and scholars from research institutes of universities, understanding the cutting-edge research progress and internal technical requirements, and actively promoting cooperation with academia in technical research.
- Manage academic cooperation projects, promote the implementation and application of achievements within and outside the company, actively expand the depth and breadth of cooperation, and enhance the company’s technical influence.
- Follow up the latest science and technology policies, strengthen communication with government, research institutes.
- Regularly track technical projects in the Netherlands/ EU, explore relevant project opportunities, and participate in the project application, proposal submission, consortium establishment, and coordinated project operation.
- Analyze latest research developments and trends in Europe, as well as their fit to the needs and strategy of Huawei.
- Follow European research activities in some of the following domains: Search Engine, Machine learning, NLP, Neural networks, Computer vision, Map matching, Map routing, Cloud, and Big Data.
- MSc. or higher degree in computer science, electrical engineering, informatics, or in another domain-related technical discipline. A phD degree is preferred.
- Experience in publicly funded projects e.g. H2020.
- The proven ability to build relationships with universities and research institutions.
- Deep understanding of the academic, commercial, and partnership research landscape.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience specifically in cooperation strategy development.
- Technology planning and strategy development in a high-tech environment.
- Excellent internal and external communication and coordination skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork spirit, and independent working capability.
- Hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Native Dutch speaker, fluent in English.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.