Are you passionate about all things client and customer service related? Are you looking for an opportunity to turn your engaging personality and your customer service talents into a rewarding career in the insurance industry?
Our client, a well-known independent insurance broker, and administrator is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Advisor to join their team in its Amsterdam office. In this role, you will serve as the primary point of contact and service provider for our clients and their customers. Ensuring quality operational services are delivered to all our business partners and associates.
If this has your interest, contact us today!
- Answer customer service queries and record insurance information from customers, insurance brokers and insurance companies;
- To manage incoming call volumes/enquiries within agreed time scales as set out within the ‘Best Practice’ document;
- Ensure that the information provided is verified and recorded accurately within the Acquis system;
- Maintain an effective working relationship with Lessors, Customer’s Insurance Brokers/Companies
- Deal with all correspondence ensuring that our client’s insurance criteria are met;
- Support our client/customers in a professional manner at all times when undertaking any form of communication whilst representing Acquis Insurance Management or its business partners;
- Maintaining an up to date diary system, so that cases can be reviewed and tracked;
- To be able to deal with any complaint/expression of dissatisfaction made within agreed steps as set out with our complaints handling policy;
- To act as a mentor/buddy to less experienced staff to ensure that they reach the required standard;
- Obtain an appropriate statement according to the value and type of loss from the parties reporting the claim;
- Investigate and gather all necessary documentation/evidence required to verify the loss;
- Determine types of loss, Evaluate coverage in place;
- Estimate amount of loss or damage and set reserve: revise as needed throughout the investigation;
- Notify insurer of claims outside the delegated limit of authority;
- Proactively chase outstanding information/documents in accordance with agreed standards;
- Notify insurers immediately of any claim with questionable coverage, for their evaluation;
- Investigate potential subrogation, contribution, recovery, and salvage;
- Arrange for damaged equipment to be inspected and cause of loss ascertained;
- Arrange for repair or replacement of the equipment with an approved supplier;
- Review all documents and facts to determine the type of settlement;
- Instruct an outside adjuster if the claim is over the limit of authority;
- Comply with recommendations made by the insurer, and/or internal auditors;
- Ensure that complaints are handled in accordance with FCA and insurers guidelines;
- Prepare and issue payments;
- Prepare and send claims bordereaux.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a key requirement;
- Previous claims experience would be an advantage;
- Experience in complaint handling;
- The ability to work as part of a team and on an individual basis;
- Customer Service orientated;
- Good Communication Skills;
- Good Interpersonal Skills;
- 27k annual gross salary + 8% holiday pay;
- Multiple Bonus schemes;
- Pension Scheme;
- Health Insurance;
- Life Insurance.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.