Are you a Data Engineer with experience with data warehousing, data marts, and OLAP? Do you have experience in the architectural side of data engineering and in quality monitoring and reporting? If yes, please read further!
Our client is a subsidiary of one of the leading international health consultancy organizations in the US. They help governments, non-profit organizations, and humanitarian agencies to achieve their public health goals through cost-saving procurement, efficient logistics, pharma-grade storage, last-mile delivery solutions, and real-time data tracking.
- Address DWH technical development working with supply chain operations, performance management & analytics, 4PL services, and finance & accounting teams.
- Assist with requirements clarification, user acceptance testing, and release management in collaboration with other units.
- Manage DWH-related tickets including backlog requests, new requests, and bug/service using the DWH Jira Board.
- Work closely with various business units to automate reoccurring reporting from PowerBI: including but not limited to performance scorecards, tracking domestic-funded and other transactions under discrete contracts, tracking grant end dates, project close out, delay codes, and document accuracy.
- Enhance data quality monitoring by updating “Data Checks” report, and consolidate tracking of overall data quality to enhance client reporting.
- Create or modify reports to meet financial and performance reporting needs with identified clients.
- Work closely with Sr Data Engineer in optimizing DWH performance and design, including outlining options to improve resilience.
- Support Product Owners to ensure that key report and DWH designs are sufficiently updated to capture the current state, and centrally stored.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Applied Math, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience with MS SQL server and SSIS development experience.
- Experience with BIML preferred.
- Experience in data warehousing, data marts, and OLAP.
- Experience with ETL processes and data integration for use of required BI tooling required, along with report drafting with SSRS and Power BI.
- Experience with Jira is preferred.
- Experience with regulatory reporting is a strong advantage.
- Experience with international supply chains is preferred.
- Experience with continuous improvement initiatives and change management activities.
- Willingness and availability to travel, and perform other duties as needed.
- Must be eligible to work in US or the Netherlands.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Priority Setting, Problem Solving, & Detail Orientation
- Strong organization skills with demonstrated analytical skills, eye for details, ability to plan, prioritize, and implement day-to-day operations in a timely manner in a fast moving, dynamic and time-bound environment.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.