Are you a documentalist with a Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years of experience? Do you have experience in handling confidential information?
We are looking for a Documentalist who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). Read more about this exciting opportunity and apply today!
- Gathering of deliverable documents from the project Industrial Consortium, principal Investigators, Technical Officers and in-house experts.
- Document registration, distribution and archiving, as well as the provision of reproduction services as needed.
- Handling confidential and export controlled information (e.g. ITAR) and access rights of users with respect to these deliverables.
- Provide assistance in documentation handling to the Project Scientific Institutes / Principal Scientists Teams and supporting users in retrieving documents from sources like Eclipse, FTPs.
- Build up and maintenance of the Project document registration/filing system, acting as a point of contact for all the Project interfaces for documentation/administrative tools.
- Create all reviews platforms in a specific tool as Eclipse (e.g. PDRs, CDRs…).
- Coordinate the setup of various internal and external file exchanging platforms (e.g. FTP).
- Support to enhancements of the document management system and concepts, and of future improvements.
- Provision of support to the Project Control and Product Assurance.
- Sections in the processing of RfDs, RfWs, DCRs, DCNs, CCNs, keeping track of them and providing overviews.
- Provision of various logistic and administrative support to the Project.
- Preparation of memo and letters.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of secondary studies or equivalent and at least 4 years of experience.
- Deep knowledge and demonstrated sound experience with a document management system, the setup of project reviews and the set-up of the document exchange system between multiple entities (ESA, industry, scientific institutions).
- Experience in all the implemented phases of a mission, composed by multiple international interfaces; such experience in a Scientific mission is a definite asset.
- Experience in the administration and documentation management matters for the launch campaign, previous participation in at least one launch campaign is an asset.
- Clearance to handle export controlled documentation (e.g. ITAR) and have sound experience in handling confidential and export controlled documentation.
- Experience in the support of the logistics and administration of a Space Project.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages.
- Organization, with attention to details and the ability to work under pressure and stringent schedule.
- Excellent communication skills, have a distinctive customer focus and be a strong team player.
- General interest in and a good understanding of technical, programmatic and policy issues of ESA Scientific Programmes.
- Proficiency in the English, French and the Dutch languages is a mandatory requirement
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- Up to 30 vacations days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- A yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.