Are you a seasoned Documentalist, with at least 2 years of experience in document management and control? Would you like to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment such as the one in the European Space Agency? Octagon Professionals is seeking an English-speaking Documentalist to join ESA in Noordwijk! If that sounds like an opportunity for you, apply today!
You will join a Directorate of Telecommunications and Integrated Applications and be directly reporting directly to the Head of Management and Project Control Support Office with a high degree of autonomy.
Your responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
- Administer of the project’s documentation management system Eclipse and act as the owner of the project internal documentation management process.
- Set up homogeneous Document Management related tools (Eclipse, SFTP, etc.) for new projects.
- Prepare or update relevant QMS procedure related to Document Management System for existing and new projects.
- Upload all project documentation into Eclipse in line with the project internal documentation management process, including the assignment of coherent meta-data.
- Ensure assignment of coherent meta-data to all documentation already residing in Eclipse.
- Ensure formal approval of all relevant documents, e.g. CRs, CCNs, RFD/Ws and other contractual documents as well as their upload into Eclipse.
- Ensure all TIA-P Project documentation is managed in compliance with relevant QMS procedures and processes. Raise non- conformances against the IMS procedures as required.
- Implement encryption and storage in Eclipse of security relevant documentation in line with the project’s documentation management plan.
- Assist TIA-P project team members and industry in Eclipse related matters.
- Act as interface for exchange of documentation with industry, provide and manage accesses to project Eclipse for industry and other external parties working with the Agency.
- Act as interface for maintenance of Eclipse.
- Manage external receipt (from industry) and distribution (to industry) of documentation via the FTP server.
- Implement KPIs related to the documentation management process within projects
- In relation to project reviews, upload review data packages into Eclipse, set up the reviews in Eclipse, distribute review documentation to reviewers and submit RIDs to industry partners.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management or related field;
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience incl. proven experience in documentation management;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken; working proficiency of French will be an asset;
- Highly proficient in the use of modern activities and resource management support tools/databases of standard office software packages including advance use of Excel;
- Experience as user of SAP and in particular ECC and SRM modules and familiarity with relevant ESA corporate applications e.g. ESA-p) is an asset;
- Good knowledge of the specific activities and/or organisation, of the applicable configuration management working procedures and support tool(s) are an asset;
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.