Are you a MSc Engineering or Science graduate, looking for the next challenge in your career? Do you have experience with patent prosecution or prosecution management? Our client, an international company in the consumer goods industry, is currently looking for an European Patent Attorney to join their brand-new office in the heart of Amsterdam. If you are a certified European Patent Attorney, having passed the EQE exam, then this might be a great opportunity for you!
As an European Patent Attorney, you will report directly to the Intellectual Property Manager and will have the opportunity to work along with other patent attorneys and engineers in Germany, USA, China, and many other countries. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity – do not delay and apply today!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Contributing to overall patent strategy on intellectual property;
- Drafting patent applications and replying office actions;
- Assisting in patent analysis and evaluation;
- Building and managing patent portfolios;
- Working with patent attorneys, engineers and litigation attorneys;
- Reviewing disclosures and providing detailed guidance on prosecution;
- Performing freedom to operate searches and opinions;
- Counsel business unit executives with respect to IP matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Master Degree in Engineering or Science related departments;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with patent prosecution or related matters;
- Preferably being qualified as European Patent Attorney, having passed the EQE exam;
- Experience with patent prosecution and/or litigation in Europe;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English;
- Thinking broadly about business;
- Able to work in a team and in open collaboration;
- Able to communicate to all channels in and outside of the company.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.