If you have B2B sales experience in the Automotive or Vehicle industry and a result-oriented, pro-active attitude, then read below!
Our client is a rapidly expanding international company and they are looking for an Export Sales Manager to join their office in Breda. In this challenging and door-opening opportunity, you would be responsible for the acquisition and development of retail and fleet sales through proactive sales visits, key accounting activities, negotiation, achieving volume sales.
Sales Opportunity Analysis & Sales Preparation:
- Continuous market analysis and identification, and analysis of sales opportunities;
- Competitor analysis: main policies, prices, range, strengths and weaknesses;
- Collection of information about clients, sales potential, needs assessment and data entry into the CRM;
- Analysis and filing of information received from the customers, as well as the provision of such information to managers and other employees of the company as needed;
- Customer purchase data tracking and preventive activities if the decline of purchases is expected;
- Close cooperation with other departments to know the range of TU, stock planning, principles of pricing, etc.;
- Knowledge and application of marketing and other means of sales promotion;
- Efficient work time management by setting priorities and planning visitations to customers (in CRM).
Active Work with Clients & Sales Execution:
- Formation of loyal clients’ portfolios, collection of all the available information about each client and entry into the company’s CRM, using it to increase sales;
- Regular visitations to clients in their workplaces to become their work assistant and to know them, build a relationship, collect or verify the information and to identify the need for TU and make offers based on it;
- Preparation of target and on-request commercial offers and its provision to clients;
- Active work to complete sales, i.e. seek to learn whether the offer is suitable, correct it if needed, and try to finalize the sale.
- Maintenance of further relationship after sales: periodical provision of information, notification of news, initiation of meetings, and organization of training;
- Active search of new clients (by calling or meeting/visiting): identification of decision-making persons, determination of the client’s potential and needs; reception of inquiries or project material;
- Customer risk assessment and application of optimal trade conditions, and contract preparation;
- Customer payment control and active participation in the overdue debt recovery processes;
- Caring for the proper TUs delivery to customers and proper documentation.
Performance Analysis & Business Enhancement:
- Analysis of customer sales and solutions to improve the situation;
- Analysis of inquiries from customers (won/lost), solutions to improve the situation;
- Planning possible sales according to available information and through available means, seeking to implement it to the whole customer portfolio.
- Efficiency analysis of all the sales opportunities and received suggestions of sales implementation.
- Fluent English and either French, German or Dutch;
- More than 3-5 years’ experience in B2B Sales in the automotive or vehicle industry;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Firm knowledge and skills of the use of MS Office, CRM software;
- Good marketing and sales skills;
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail, thoroughness.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.