Do you have experience in accounting and administration and looking for a rewarding part-time job not far from home in the Amsterdam/Amstelveen area? Our client, an esteemed educational institution, is looking for a committed and reliable professional to perform accounting and administration duties twice a week – on Saturdays from the office and one more day from home at the candidate’s convenience. The role is also a focal point of contact to parents and students on all matters related to finance and admissions.
- Closing monthly accounts and yearly accounts
- Making several reports to Japanese Embassy
- Invoicing of school fees and others
- Renewal of the students register
- Communication with the parents
- Organizing the admission briefing session
- 2+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Proficiency and experience with EXCEL
- Languages: Japanese, English and Dutch (written and spoken)
- In possession of a work permit
- Living in close proximity to Amsterdam/Amstelveen area
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.