Are you Dutch- and English-speaking and have experience as a Receptionist or Front Office Assistant? Do you have a proactive and professional attitude? If so, continue reading!
Our client is an international financial services company with offices worldwide. They are currently searching for a part-time Receptionist (32hrs) to manage their front office in Amsterdam, as well as carry out some administrative and facilities management duties. You will have the opportunity to join an open, collaborative and non-hierarchical work environment.
- Be the first point of contact for visitors at the office;
- Maintain and prepare our workplace and make sure that the meeting rooms, pantries, toilets and other workspaces are tidy and representable with all necessary material;
- Greet our clients, and offer them refreshments and/or coffee and tea;
- Answering our phone in a professional manner, forward calls to colleagues;
- Take care of lunch, during meetings and for our internal lunch;
- Sorting and distributing mail, take care of outgoing mail or packages;
- Order office supplies, keep an inventory of stock and make sure that all supplies are on stock;
- Assist in booking restaurants, external meeting rooms etc.;
- Assist with administrative task including schedule appointments, order train tickets or flights, copying or filing documents etc.;
- Supervise our cleaning staff and monitor service levels and be the point of contact for the Janitor of the building;
- Maintain our coffee machines and other (kitchen) machines;
- Make sure that our garden is maintained and tidy;
- Performing ad hoc facility duties in and around our office.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Proven work experience as a receptionist, hostess, front office representative or similar role;
- Experience in the Hotel/ Hospitality business is a plus;
- Excellent professional attitude and appearance;
- Hands-on personality, team player;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Ability to be flexible and proactive when issues arise.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.