Are you a technology enthusiast with up-to-date knowledge of trends and fads of the industry? Do you like museums, galleries, and other exciting places? Are you fond of communicating with people? If yes, read further!
We are looking for an Administrator for our client, a high-tech, state-of-the-art gallery in Amsterdam. This position involves work on a shift schedule, so you need to be ready for that.
- Support close cooperation with employees, taking over the employee administrative tasks in regards to everyday questions;
- Undertake administrative tasks as required in order to provide effective support. This may include filing, collating and circulating documents and other information, coordinating events as necessary, internet research, maintaining and entering information into databases, and so on;
- Undertake all reception-related tasks: handling incoming and outgoing mail, electronic correspondence, answering and forwarding calls, distributing internal post on a daily basis, updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and greeting clients and visitors, etc;
- Produce typed documents, for example, letters, reports, agendas, and presentations, promptly and to the highest standard, in line with the company format, using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Coordinate/organize meetings and conference calls;
- Help to organize and maintain the office’s common areas;
- Supervising supplies, including a coffee bar;
- Perform general office clerk duties and errands;
- Managing curator’s shifts;
- Communication with neighbors, official authorities.
- Experience as an office manager, public place administrator or in a comparable position in an international business environment;
- Proficiency in English. Good command of Dutch will be a plus;
- Warm personality with strong communication skills and a friendly manner;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Successfully completed commercial professional training or business studies or a comparable qualification;
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to prioritize, a pragmatic and efficient work style;
- Team player but also able to work autonomously;
- Ability to use your own initiative and work well under limited supervision.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.