Our client, a global software vendor specialized in the creation of cutting-edge productivity-enhancing tools for software developers and teams is looking for a dedicated HR Specialist.
The HR Specialist will support the HR team with a range of different activities. In this role, you will handle all HR-related administration for two of the offices in Amsterdam.
- Prepare various HR documents: employment agreements, changes to employment terms, employer’s statements, 30% ruling, etc;
- Support the onboarding process of our new colleagues;
- Organize support for employees with their first annual income tax declarations through external services and required information;
- Be the point of contact to answer HR-related questions from employees;
- Prepare and submit monthly payroll changes in a timely and accurate manner, review payroll output, coordinate the payment process, and liaise with the external payroll provider;
- Provide monthly payroll reporting to the Accounting and Finance teams;
- Actively participate and contribute to local and global HR projects and initiatives;
- To support the fast growth of the company, propose and implement solutions for optimizing operational HR processes;
- Combination of education and/or experience relevant to the role.
- At least 1-3 years of experience with HR Operations.
- Experience working with the payroll system NMBRS is a big plus.
- Fluency in English and Russian.
- Desire to learn and develop professional knowledge and expertise.
- Strong analytical, communicative, and problem-solving skills.
- Eligibility to work in the Netherlands.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.