Octagon Professionals is currently looking for an Information Security Engineer to join the Internal Services department in European Space Agency in Noordwijk. Read more about this opportunity and get in touch with us today!
ESACERT BASED SECURITY SERVICE
- Security Monitoring and Analytics:
- SIEM technology’s;
- Security Awareness:
- Develop and deliver security awareness and compliance training programs;
- Conduct knowledge transfer training sessions to security operations team upon technology implementation.
- Forensics Analysis:
- Utilize investigative methods, forensic software and hardware to locate specific electronic data including: internal and external e-mail; Internet history usage; documents, malware; and other files to support ESACERT Service manager.
- Vulnerability Management:
- Utilize standard vulnerability tools like Nessus, Acunetix , OpenVas.
- Security Intelligence:
- Integration within existing tool of Security Intelligence services;
- Knowledge of OSINT tools;
- Incident Response
- Incident Handling & Reporting;
- Vulnerability Scanning;
- SIEM Log Analysis;
- Firewall Analysis;
- Malware and APT.
- ICT Infrastructure management
Maintaining CERT technical environment infrastructure
- Servers, Appliances, VMs and workstations used for the daily security activities.
- Analysis of ESA environment software/hardware against security risks
- Security White Papers.
ZED! SUPPORT TO DIRECTORATES
Zed! Is a software solution from Primex technology that has been selected as EU dual approved encryption technology suitable for ESA classified documents up to ”Restricted”.
Zed! Uses encrypted containers to protect file transports regardless of the method used (email attachment, USB stick, removable device, file transfer, etc.).
Support need to be provided to end-users all over the Agency for:
- ZED! Secure software installation, configuration and disposal in according to existing procedures on supported platform (Windows, VDI/MAC);
- Preparation and maintenance of ZED! Guideline for secure utilization of the software within the ESA environment;
- Troubleshooting and support user request who has issues with the software;
- Incident Management.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field and at least 4 year’s of experience;
- Fluent in English speaking and writing;
- The staff shall be ready to apply, upon ESA request, for national security clearance.
- The staff shall not respond to or be employed by a company that plays major roles in the delivery of IT/Technical services to ESA.
Required BASIC skills:
- Good knowledge of Networking and TCP/IP protocols;
- Operating Systems: Unix/Linux, Windows XP/7/2008/2012, VMWare;
- Programming Languages: C, C++ (at least one);
- Scripting Languages: PHP, Python, Perl (at least one);
- Knowledge of Firewall, IDS/IPS, proxies and VPN Gateways.
Required ADVANCED skills:
- Experience in CERT or SOC (Blue team);
- SIEM, Investigation skills on centralized log management systems;
- Penetration test and Vulnerability Assessment (Red team);
- Malware analysis (static and dynamic) with knowledge on Sandbox devices;
- Strong experience in Encryption technology and tools (e.g. ZED!, PGP,PKI).
- Project Management;
- Good interpersonal and diplomatic skills and team player;
- Writing User Manuals;
- Writing and managing Project and Service Documentation;
- Working knowledge of data protection based on a defense-in-depth approach;
- Working knowledge of the ITIL and the ISO27000 Framework;
- Knowledge of the EU Data Classification model is an asset;
- Willing to travel for user community related requirements and issues.
Professional Certifications related Security skills are considered an asset:
- EC-Council, (http://www.eccouncil.org) Certified Ethical Hacker;
- GIAC, http://www.giac.org/
- Offensive Security, http://www.offensive-security.com/.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.