Are you a developer with at least 4-years of experience in the IT field? Do you have an educational background in Computer science/ Software Engineering (or similar)? Are you experienced in team management? If yes read further.
Our client is an expert in end-to-end digital advertising services and media solutions with a focus on technology, data, and people.
- Maintain the backlog (both sprint and product);
- Roadmap development;
- Keep track of development progress and identify bottlenecks;
- Draft development stories based on product/feature designs coming from the Head of Product;
- Lead the team in the development approach;
- Support the development team out with additional development capacity;
- Manage a self-steering team;
- Preserve the Team from external interference, interruptions, and distractions, be an effective gatekeeper;
- Take care of the ultimate client’s needs and business objectives.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer science/ Software Engineering (or similar);
- Knowledge of Git, Docker, Kubernetes (K8s), API;
- Hands-on experience in Linux, networking, and protocols like HTTP and IMAP and SMTP;
- Awareness of various design and architectural patterns;
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments (Istio);
- Experience with implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Good acquaintance with Database design and optimization (MySQL or PostgreSQL);
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- Previous experience in similar roles (Team lead, Lead Developer, Product Owner, SCRUM).
- GCP Certification Cloud Architect or Cloud Engineer is an asset;
- Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.;
- Experience with User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games;
- Experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: various Burndown technologies, many Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.