Do you have at least 2 years of experience in a business development role? Do you thrive in a fun and innovative, start-up company environment that has an innovative product line? If so, continue reading!
Our client, a well-known late-stage start-up company within the mobility industry, is looking for a German and English speaking Junior Business Development Manager to join their team in the Amsterdam area. In the role, you will play a key role in developing and maintaining a network of B-to-B customers to generate more revenue streams and to meet customer satisfaction. You will serve as a key public face of the company.
New business development;
- Gather information about target markets and customers, sales tactics planning;
- Develop demo unit dispatch plans for sales promotion;
- Participate in contract discussion and negotiation with potential customers;
- Draft contracts together with colleagues mainly by utilizing existing contracts;
- Work on necessary product localization together with global colleagues for sales expansion;
- Arrange sales training for new customers and conduct after-sales training with colleagues;
- Become a subject matter expert on customer’s service, processes, and operations;
- Manage regular meetings with customers to review and improve customer performance;
- Identify further sales expansion opportunities through close communications with customers;
- Participate in marketing events and PR activities.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience is a must;
- Experience in sales or account management;
- Fluent in English in both written and verbal communication is a must;
- Fluent in German or French in both written and verbal communication is a must;
- Ability to travel abroad subject to COVID-19 travel restrictions is a must;
- European driving license is a must;
- Strong motivation for personal development and new learnings is a must.
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Possibility to work from home up to 3 days a week;
- Commuting and travel allowance;
- 25 holidays per year.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.