Are you an enthusiastic Data Analyst with at least 2 years of relevant experience? Do you have hands-on experience with Python, SQL, Tableau, Excel? Do you have applied analytical or statistical skills?
Our client, a global supply chain visibility company, is looking for a dedicated professional who will actively support the team and share the company`s values.
- Monitoring programs through providing actionable analytics and general support;
- Understanding the data and business;
- Working with the data to help the customer improve their Cold Chain through ad hoc and scheduled reports consisting of data visualizations and written interpretations of the data;
- Maintaining and managing ongoing monitoring programs;
- Evaluating and maintaining quality databases for customer programs, coordinating activities and processes between department;
- Communicating with product suppliers or distribution centers, and general program support;
- Participating in a cross-functional team including data management associates, data analysts, project and program managers, industrial engineers, food scientists, and field technicians.
- Interacting with a wide range of customer types and team members with varied backgrounds and perspectives;
- Verifying program data integrity is maintained and validated;
- Constructing Cold Chain Analytics reports for a variety of customer types;
- Training internal and external customers;
- Deploying and maintaining proprietary tools to support programs;
- Use of a ticketing system to prioritize and complete tasks.
- Bachelor Degree preferred;
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant work experience;
- Applied analytical/statistical skills desired;
- Experience with serving customer needs and requirements;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Advanced Level of Microsoft Excel is a must;
- Experience with Data Visualizations tools (Tableau, Power BI) is a must;
- Knowledge of SQL/R/Python experience is a must;
- Must be organized and detail-oriented;
- Strong multitasking skills desired;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Aptitude for technology;
- Creativity and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to adapt to a continuously changing environment.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national teams provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.