Are you a native level Russian speaking professional looking for a new exciting opportunity in the field of B-to-B sales and purchasing? Would you be interested in joing a rapidly growing international and multilingual team and contributing to its success in Europe.
Our client, one of the major trading houses in Japan, is looking for a Junior Trader to join the non-ferrous department at their office in Amsterdam. You will be responsible for the buisness in the Russian speaking countries, executing the whole sales cycle and coordinating between clients, partners across Europe and the plant in the NL.
The company offers high standard training both on the job and in the HQ in Japan and the opportunity to develop and grow as a Sales Executive in an esteemed global company.
Sounds interesting? Read more below and apply!
- Dealing with non-ferrous metal recycling and its primary metal in worldwide market;
- Handling customers through purchase to sales in all aspects of business, i.e. marketing, visiting, quality checking pricing, negotiation for purchase and sales, managing documentation, payments and profit calculation;
- Taking care of existing customers and explore new customers in various countries;
- Building up new item, business schemes and new flow of business;
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations;
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational opportunities such as short-term internship training in HQ Japan or any other branches in worldwide countries;
- Reporting to management by submitting daily activities and own analytical thought;
- Self-planning daily schedule.
- Ability to managing client relationships, communication skills for various types and nationality of people and customer, negotiation power, translation skills, closing skills, self-confidence, self-motivation, toughness for hard work and travel;
- Product knowledge especially quality checking skills and presentation skills;
- Ability to speak English and Russian (any other language such as Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese etc. will be an asset);
- Experience in another company for at least 3 years is preferable (experience in a Japanese company will be an asset);
- Experience in sales/trader job is preferable;
- Willingness to travel for work to different countries.
- Note: Only candidates with valid work permits will be considered.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.