Are you a professional with data protection knowledge? Do you a have Technical understanding of PDP/GDPR concepts?
We are looking for a Knowledge Management & Data Protection Officer who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). Read more about this exciting opportunity and apply today!
- Under the direct authority of the Cost center Control & Support Services Team Leader, you will assist the Knowledge Management and Lesson Learned activities of HRE, support the focal point for HRE in Personal Data Protection, and be actively involved in the Knowledge Management and process improvement activities of the HRE directorate.
- Contributing to other cross HRE activities such as configuration management, export control, and security etc.
- Support the review and improvement of the Directorate internal processes and methods, (such as drafting QMS process descriptions, preparation of certification audit, supporting QMS awareness sessions).
- Supporting the definition and implementation of a continuous improvement scheme for the Directorate such as lean administrative process and reducing inefficiencies.
- Contributing to the Configuration and Document management process (definition and implementation), support to the HRE Configuration management Forum and support to the HRE Record Officer (DIRO).
- Contributing to Security by supporting the HRE ISO and PSSO’s function for the implementation of ESA Security Directives, supporting the ISMS definition and Project security plan preparation.
- Contributing to the Export control process and to the implementation of export control policies, supporting export control workshops, drafting of guidelines associated with export control implementation.
- Strengthening the project review process by management and the associated reporting procedures (including dashboard reporting, balanced scorecard, and Key Performance Indicators).
- Work in a diverse and international environment liaising closely with the HRE project teams and HRE organization functions, the ESA KM & LL teams, the DOP, the HRE ISO, and PSSOs and IT business partner and IT manager, the HRE Record Officer and any other relevant function related to the duties and responsibilities.
- Master’s degree from a recognized institution of secondary studies or equivalent in disciplines such as business and administration management, project management, business engineering and process development. An additional Master in the Science field is considered an asset.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant technical and legal domains.
- Technical understanding of PDP/GDPR concepts.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience, ie. areas of KM, LL a PDP.
- Knowledge of ESA and its programs/projects is an asset.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken. Knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- Up to 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- A yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.