Are you a professional with at least 3 years of secretarial experience? Are you fluent in the English language, both written and spoken?
We are looking for a Procurement and Industrial Policy Administrative Support for a temporary position for the period of 7.5 months, who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC).
- Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests.
- Analyzing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing the distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation.
Provision of various logistic support to the Unit:
- Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel.
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary.
- Room and resource bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Unit.
- Administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail.
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents.
- Organization of agenda and meetings.
- Maintaining documents libraries for the Unit.
- Maintaining and following up action lists for the Unit and take minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit.
- Participation in the organization of events.
- Participation in the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading, of Procurement Process specific documentation.
- Data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g. SAP, PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis.
- Participate in the yearly review elaboration of the Contract Action (CAP) file provided by Initiators, Along with the year inputs, and keep the CAP file up to date.
- Follow up and send reminders ( TO, CO), Report to Head of the service on overload, and delays.
- Coordinate with Project Controllers (or “BCAMs”) for the creation of SAP objects and the availability of required supporting documents (SoW, ITT package, TEB Repor).
- Input and timely follow up the electronics tools used by the Procurement Department to support the Contracts Officers during the execution of the Procurement process. ( SAP, Sharepoint).
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken; knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- High level of flexibility as well as initiative and team spirit.
- Easy contact with personnel and well-balanced autonomy in the execution of the requested tasks.
- Rigor, commitment, and reliability in the execution of the assigned tasks.
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools, in particular, Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes).
- Ability to communicate with industry counterparts in the execution of unit-specific tasks.
- Capacity to identify priority actions and handle high workloads.
- Familiarity with the ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- Up to 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- A yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.