Do you have a background in or experience with warehouse management procedures, along with excellent communication skills? Are you looking for the next step in your career with a major global organization? If so, then continue reading!
Our client is a leading global multinational telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics manufacturer. They are experts in the ICT sector, bridging the digital divide by providing opportunities for people all over the world to enjoy broadband services, as well as creating sustainable solutions to allow consumers to reduce their power consumption and carbon footprint. Now, they are looking for Logistics and Warehouse Manager to join their branch in Amsterdam.
- Ensure perfect logistical flow by monitoring rep, office logistics management or supporting project logistics work directly;
- Participate in logistics solutions design and execution per customers demand;
- Huawei country-level central warehouse management, inbound, outbound, stocktaking, etc to ensure equipment safety and inventory accuracy;
- Custom clearance control and monitor goods to be delivered to the designated places timely;
- Logistics service provider management, including KPI monitor, performance and exceptional case management;
- Train and manage project engineering subcontractors to carry out projects equipment management under controllable and measurable logistic processes.
- Responsible for quarterly subcontractors revisions;
- Managing the reverse cargo from site/customer to the end;
- Logistics related payment management;
- Documentation management, working with the team;
- Bachelors degree or above in logistics related area;
- Good supervision with a proven track record of LS, warehouse management or supply chain management;
- Familiar with custom clearance procedures, import and export business, and telecommunications industry will be a plus;
- Customer-focused, target orientated, self-motivated, be able to take the pressure and deal with multi-task and be good at prioritizing;
- Strong communication skills and be willing to wok in a cross-cultural environment;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Good office software operation skills are a must.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.