Do you have experience in logistics and customer service? Are you looking for the next step in your career? If so, then read on!
Our client, a well-known Food Production Company specialized in freshy squeezed juices, fresh cut fruit and dairy-free ice cream, is looking for a Logistics & Customer service Coordinator.
As a Logistics and Customer Service Coordinator you will forecast, plan and monitor production for the customers that are serviced via Amsterdam Airport and coordinate daily inbound deliveries and outbound shipments to our customers as well as supporting task for these activities.
- Daily ordering for Albert Heijn, Delhaize
- Daily production forecasting for Albert Heijn, Delhaize
- Weekly transport forecasting from airport to customers
- Monitor and adapt to daily inbound deliveries and discrepancies
- Monitor ground handling partners in making inbound shipments ready for collection
- Assure framework (stock levels at K+N, instructions etc) are sufficient for all customers
- Monitor hauliers and external partners to assure correct and timely delivery of orders
- (promotional) forecasting for promotions and special events
- Administrational activities supporting sales and logistics for the customers supplied via Amsterdam
- Develop relation with relevant colleagues at sites and head office.
- MBO Logistics or similar or relevant experience
- Able to keep an overview in stressful situations
- Eye for detail
- Accurate and punctual
- Able to assess consequences down and upstream depending on decisions taken
- Fluent in English
- Working knowledge of Excel
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.