Are you curious about the impact of visual content in marketing campaigns? Join our marketing team to discover how storytelling and corporate identities are built and how marketing strategies are implemented in B2B sector.
Octagon Professionals is an HR services company that assist global companies in expanding and setting up in the Netherlands. We support international businesses with tailored HR solutions on any strategic level.
During the internship, you get to experience the process of launching a marketing campaign, from brainstorming to evaluating the results. The team is constantly working on the development and implementation of content strategies that tackle different challenges. We are striving for innovation and incorporating new technologies. It is a great opportunity to test your assumptions/hypotheses and see how theory comes to life.
If you want to experience first-hand how marketing in theinternational B2B sector and expand your portfolio, it is an opportunity for you!
- Work together with our Content Marketing Specialists on design and production of marketing and sales materials (presentations, brochures etc.) for different markets;
- Assist in developing a corporate branding manual and updating the in-house design style;
- Participate in production of visual assets for web (social media channels, advertisement, newsletters, PR);
- Stock image research, sample video;
- Assist in the photo and video shoots.
Requirements and useful skills:
- You are currently enrolled at a University or college (WO/HBO level) in design, advertising, media, communication or another related study;
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Dutch/Mandarin/Japanese languages are an advantage;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Interest in photography/videography;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Indesign/Sketch, Adobe Illustration is a plus;
- Video editing skills (After Effect, Final Cut) and content creation experience is a plus;
- Creative, independent, pro-active, team player.
- An interesting and challenging internship with and opportunity to grow within the company;
- Freedom and support with research/internship report;
- Entrepreneurial environment with room for your input;
- The duration of the internship is 3-6 months, 32-40 hours a week;
- Market conform allowance of 500 euro for full-time occupancy;
- International work environment in a supportive team with open communication;
- Healthy snacks and cakes for happy occasions.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.