Are you an experienced professional in the field of health promotion? Do you have experience organizing events and developing marketing campaigns? If so, then read on!
Our client, an international non-profit organization for healthcare, is currently recruiting a Marketing Manager. Would you like to join this international and purpose-driven team? Apply today and let us know that you are interested!
- Work with the Country Program Managers and Directors, Europe Bureau Deputy Chief, Europe Bureau Chief and Global Advocacy & Marketing team to develop and implement strategic goals and objectives for marketing that supports programs at the country and Europe Bureau level.
- Work within the team to fully implement marketing activities related to advocacy goals at the country and Europe Bureau level and global advocacy campaigns.
- Lead the country marketing teams in the development, implementation and monitoring and evaluation of bi-annual marketing plans and related budgets and regular events, including but not limited to International Condom Day (ICD), International Women’s Day (IWD), World AIDS Day (WAD) and Girls Act in the countries of the Europe Bureau.
- Develop Europe Bureau communication materials, including annual reports, RTP reports and Europe Bureau promotional materials.
- Oversee and coordinate country and European Bureau social media strategy to ensure Europe visibility and promotion of activities.
- Build and maintain close contact with various service providers, vendors and other services on the country level.
- Track and analyse the performance of advertising campaigns, manage the marketing budget and ensure that all marketing material is in line with our marketing direction.
- Participate in conference calls with Global Advocacy & Marketing team directly related to the previously listed duties.
- Share, promote and represent our mission, values and principles.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Public Health, Social Studies or related field. Appropriate prior experience may be a sufficient substitute for the required educational background.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, strategy and marketing budget plan.
- Knowledge of the local health care legal and practice framework, in the countries of the Europe Bureau.
- Experience with digital marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Experience with event marketing.
- Knowledge of HIV and/or infectious diseases.
- Availability to travel regionally and internationally.
- Besides English, working knowledge of Russian and/or Ukrainian languages is a MUST.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.