Are you a technology enthusiast with up-to-date knowledge of trends and fads of the industry? Do you like museums, galleries, and other exciting places? Are you fond of communicating with people? If yes, read further!
We are looking for Museum Guides/ Curators for our client, a high-tech, state-of-the-art museum in Amsterdam. This position involves work on a shift schedule, so you need to be ready for that.
- Provide excellent customer experience by interacting with visitors and providing information about museum displays and services;
- Act as the first point of contact for all inquiries;
- Responsible for the routine opening-up and closing of exhibitions;
- Checking the cleanliness and overall tidiness of the museum;
- Conduct museum visitor and education tours;
- Develop an excellent working knowledge of the collection and exhibits on display;
- Assist with general maintenance tasks (moving table and chairs etc.);
- Comply with museum security and access control procedures;
- Assist at special functions, events, and visits;
- Willing to perform other ad-hoc tasks as and when needed.
- Fluency in English and Dutch languages;
- Experience in working at exhibitions, museums, festivals is strongly desirable;
- Flexibility and availability to work in the morning OR evening shifts and /OR the weekends;
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about current happenings and trends in the robotics industry. It will be a plus;
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.